STUDIOCANAL is pleased to announce that from cinematic master Terrence Malick (The Tree of Life, To The Wonder), comes SONG TO SONG – a story of a lyrical love triangle – that will be available on DVD and Digital Download from 25th September 2017.
To celebrate, we’re giving away a DVD to two lucky winners!
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer this question:
BV (Academy Award®-nominees Ryan Gosling*, La La Land, Drive) and Faye (Rooney Mara**, Carol, Lion) are a song-writing couple trying to forge their way in the Austin music scene. However, their relationship grows complicated when they fall into the orbit of a big-shot producer (Academy-Award nominee® Michael Fassbender†, Alien: Covenant, Assassin’s Creed) and his waitress muse (Academy Award-winner® Natalie Portman††, Jackie, Black Swan).
With cameos from music scene stars including Florence Welch, Iggy Pop and The Red Hot Chilli Peppers and a soundtrack including Bob Dylan and Patti Smith, SONG TO SONG a vibrant and alluring exploration into music, love and the turbulent Texan rock and roll scene.
Check out this clip of Actress Natalie Portman discussing working with Terrence Malick
Terms & Conditions
• Competition will close on 16th Oct 2017
• Open to UK residents only
• Prize for 2 (two) winners will be 1 X Song to Song on DVD
• Prize is subject to availability. Events may occur that make the awarding of the Prize impractical or inappropriate due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. In this situation, www.moviecompetitions.co.uk may vary or amend the Prize to provide a reasonable alternative as a result of which the Promoter or parties connected to the Promoter shall not be held liable
• If the winner fails to respond within 7 days of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted
• No cash or credit alternative is available and the Prize is not transferable.
• www.moviecompetitions.co.uk reserves the right to refuse entry or eject the Competition Winner and/or their guest from the premiere if either engages in unacceptable behaviour (as determined by www.moviecompetitions.co.uk. in its sole discretion)
• Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
• Prize details are correct at time of publication.
• If any Prize or element thereof becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, www.moviecompetitions.co.uk reserves the right to substitute with a Prize of equivalent rating and audience at its sole discretion.
• The Promoter of this competition is www.moviecompetitions.co.uk
• Winner will be contacted by email within 7 days of closing date.