From the creators of ROBINSON CRUSOE and THE HOUSE OF MAGIC, STUDIOCANAL is pleased to announce that THE SON OF BIGFOOT – the epic coming-of-age adventure for all the family that tells the legendary tale of Bigfoot – will be available on DVD and Digital Download from 20 November 2017.
Pre-order now: http://scnl.co/TheSonofBigfoot. To celebrate, we’re giving away a copy of The Son of Bigfoot on DVD in a bundle with The House of Magic, A Turtle’s Tale & Robinson Crusoe.
Adam, a thirteen-year-old outsider, sets out on a daring quest to uncover the mystery behind his long-lost dad – only to discover he is the legendary Bigfoot! As father and son start making up for lost time, Adam soon discovers that he too is gifted with superpowers beyond his imagination. But little do they know, HairCo. the giant corporation Bigfoot is hiding from, is hot on their tails as Adams tracks have led them straight to him!
THE SON OF BIGFOOT is the latest film to come from nWave Pictures, a Belgian-American animation studio who have produced a number of modern family classics including ROBINSON CRUSOE (2016), THE HOUSE OF MAGIC (2013) and A TURTLE’S TALE: SAMMY’S ADVENTURES (2010), collectively selling over 1 million units to date.
The Son of Bigfoot is out now on DVD from 20th November.
• Competition will close on 22nd Dec 2017
• Open to UK residents only
• Prize for 1 winner will be ‘The Son of Bigfoot on DVD in a bundle with The House of Magic, A Turtle’s Tale & Robinson Crusoe’.
• Prize is subject to availability. Events may occur that make the awarding of the Prize impractical or inappropriate due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. In this situation, www.moviecompetitions.co.uk may vary or amend the Prize to provide a reasonable alternative as a result of which the Promoter or parties connected to the Promoter shall not be held liable
• If the winner fails to respond within 7 days of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted
• No cash or credit alternative is available and the Prize is not transferable.
• www.moviecompetitions.co.uk reserves the right to refuse entry or eject the Competition Winner and/or their guest from the premiere if either engages in unacceptable behaviour (as determined by www.moviecompetitions.co.uk. in its sole discretion)
• Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
• Prize details are correct at time of publication.
• If any Prize or element thereof becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, www.moviecompetitions.co.uk reserves the right to substitute with a Prize of equivalent rating and audience at its sole discretion.
• The Promoter of this competition is www.moviecompetitions.co.uk
• Winner will be contacted by email within 7 days of closing date.