STUDIOCANAL is pleased to announce that the highly intense and gripping action war film – THE WALL – will be available on Digital Download from 17 November 2017 and on Blu-ray and DVD from 20 November 2017.
Pre-order now: http://po.st/TheWallHE. To celebrate, we’re giving away 2x Blu-ray copies!
From Doug Liman, director of The Bourne Identity, American Made, and Edge of Tomorrow, comes a deadly psychological thriller and a war film like no other. U.S. Sergeants Allen Isaac (Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Nocturnal Animals, Godzilla, Avengers: Age of Ultron) and Shane Matthews (WWE’s John Cena) are investigating a pipeline construction site in a desert of Iraq.
When he heads into open space, Matthews is shot by an Iraqi sniper, leaving Isaac to take cover and form a rescue plan behind an unsteady, crumbling wall. What unfolds is as much a battle of will and wits as it is of lethally accurate marksmanship in the toughest of conditions.
To be in with the chance of winning, just answer this question:
THE WALL is available now on Digital Download and on BLU-RAY and DVD.
• Competition will close on 22nd Dec 2017
• Open to UK residents only
• Prize for 2 winnerw will be ‘The Wall’ on Blu-Ray.
• Prize is subject to availability. Events may occur that make the awarding of the Prize impractical or inappropriate due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. In this situation, www.moviecompetitions.co.uk may vary or amend the Prize to provide a reasonable alternative as a result of which the Promoter or parties connected to the Promoter shall not be held liable
• If the winner fails to respond within 7 days of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted
• No cash or credit alternative is available and the Prize is not transferable.
• www.moviecompetitions.co.uk reserves the right to refuse entry or eject the Competition Winner and/or their guest from the premiere if either engages in unacceptable behaviour (as determined by www.moviecompetitions.co.uk. in its sole discretion)
• Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
• Prize details are correct at time of publication.
• If any Prize or element thereof becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, www.moviecompetitions.co.uk reserves the right to substitute with a Prize of equivalent rating and audience at its sole discretion.
• The Promoter of this competition is www.moviecompetitions.co.uk
• Winner will be contacted by email within 7 days of closing date.